Sunday, December 20, 2009

THE MARKET AND THE GREAT MEETING


MULBERRY STREET between Houston and Prince.

The Market NYC is the place where you can find adorable and yet affordable items from the young and up-and-coming designer of clothing, accessories and etc. Especially when I visited there, the place was very packed with lots of people trying to get the best deal on hand-made, fine accessories for Christmas gifts.

I love The Market NYC because I get to meet the designers. They are very humble and passionate about their creation. Of course I love to browse through loads of items they are showcasing, but I enjoy talking to each designer and where their creative inspiration came from.


By the way, I met this Japanese jewelry designer named Mai Flores at The Market NYC. Her creations are A-MAZING!!!
So I recommend visiting her site >>>>>.





Biz Info:
The Market NYC
268 Mulberry Street
Manhattan, New York, NY 10012
http://www.themarketnyc.com/

Mai Flores
http://www.maiflores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment