Monday, October 12, 2009

TRULY HIDDEN


THOMPSON STREET between Grand and Watts.

I was so fascinated when I first discovered this pleasantly cute and chic select shop at the hidden area at the edge of Soho.
I love to discover hidden gems such as this store in the midst of so over-commercialized Soho.

I was even happier once I walked into the store and found all the cute and cool taste of clothing at a ABSOLUTELY inexpensive price. I was so happy that I started to talk about the store and its business concept with the sales clerk for about a half an hour!!

She told me that most of the clothing is from Asia, such as Japan and China and she and her partner started the business etc...
She was very friendly, which was successfully reflected onto the welcoming atmsophere of the store, which I really appreciated. I felt VERY comfortable shopping there. I really enjoyed browsing fine pieces of clothing, chatting with the clerk, and just experiencing the luxury of shopping in a tranquil environment in the midst of Soho.


Well, this tiny yet pleasant store is the hidden gem, in its true meaning.




Biz Info:
Merrygoaround
32 Thompson St
New York, NY 10013

No comments:

Post a Comment