Wednesday, January 27, 2010

VERY LUCKY STRIKE



GRAND STREET between West Broadway and Wooster.

If you are shopping in Soho and looking for a place to sit down for a bit to have something to eat and drink, I highly recommend Lucky Strike.
First and for most, I love the inside decor. Its style of classic French bistoro (my favorite!) really sets its coolness.
And of course, the food is delicious. My favorite is French onion soup and egg benedict (yummmy!).

Unlike any other restaurants in this area, this place is more low-key and less chaotic. Although Soho is over commercialized, this place still manage to maintain neigborhood atmosphere. I think it is all due to its location. Grand Street is somehow blind spot for tourists and New Yorkers alike. I think it is one of these streets you sometime encounter in New York, which you never visit unless you have a specific reason.



Lucky Strike
59 Grand St
New York, NY 10013
(212) 941-0479
www.luckystrikeny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment